lauantai 15. helmikuuta 2014

Dubai 3.2-9.2.2014 x Vacation time x Ego Urban Lounge

I made short trip to Dubai couple of weeks ago with my mom and my relatives. 
This was my fourth time going there and a lot was changed. The city never stops growing every year you go back and the more they have build. The scariest thing is that it seems that they are building just to boost the ego of the city. I swear half of the skyscrapers were empty or they were in building process. It's interesting to see how far they are ready to go with all of that. 

Wasn't really in a mood of taking pictures but still took a few. 
ENJOY! 




On of the realest places in Dubai is the Gold Souk and the area of Bur Dubai. 

The amount of gold is ridiculous.


I bought this diamond bracelet from the gold souk. I have this thing with eyes, i always wear a bracelet with one on it. They called it the all seeing eye, which protects you from evil eyes of others. Maybe I'm superstitious.. 

Me and Simona at Marina Dubai

Ida, Me and Simona 

I think i had Lebanese food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. LOL! I can't get enough of it. My favorites are of course all the mezzes such as hummus, fattoush, tabbouleh, samubusac with spinach. For main course i always had grilled lamb and kebbeh and of course for dessert i had Baklava with arabic coffee. YUMMMMYY!

Here are couple of pictures from breakfast. 

More breakfast! 
Lebanese breakfast! Yummy!


Last night we decided to go out and check the this new club called Ego Urban Lounge. It's located in Dubai internet city at Boutique 7 Hotel & Suites, really close to Simona's and Ida's workplace. 

That night was the grand opening for the Jamrock- thursdays dancehall and reggae party. 
There was also a dope live performance by Nicky B. 

Check Ego Urban Lounge's Facebook page for more info. 

Me and SimSim



After the party it was time for some Burger King!



Thank you Simona, Ida and Damiana for taking good care of me and my family <3
Till the next time! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti