tiistai 11. helmikuuta 2014

Dubai x Day 1 x BlouOutBeautyBar

Hey guys! 

Last week i spent my winter holiday in sunny Dubai. My 4 day trip was all about friends, shopping, clubbing and eating Lebanese food ( ill make another post of that real soon). 

My good friends Simona, Ida and Damiana just moved to Dubai to follow their dreams and to build their own future in this fast growing city. These Finnish ladies are known to be very good at what they do. I think it's time to show Dubai what these ladies are made of. 

Simona and Ida are now working in a beautiful ladies salon called Blo Out Beauty Bar. The salon is located really close to the Mall of the Emirates and the area is called Tecom, Dubai internet city. To get there just tell the taxi driver to take you german saudi hospital and from there it's just a walk away. 


When i entered the i rise tower and was looking for the salon i was wondering to myself "where is this place". Then i see the entrance with this beautiful pink grey front desk. I was sold. The interior of the salon was absolutely amazing. All of the little details were thought thoroughly, everything was black, white, pink and grey.

The reception

The owners Abby(missing in the picture) and her sister Farrah welcomed me in and immediately felt like home =) They really took good care of the customers and make sure that everybody felt fabulous after all of that pampering. 

The lounge area

The salon was packed, the customers were having a blo out, mani and pedi at same time. That's what i call time management. You don't get that kind of a service here in Finland. Hah! 

-

I chose a hair cut a la Simona and a mani and a pedi from Rose. I even got my eyebrows reshaped by this old middle eastern technique called threading. I have to say this was done less in two hours.


There were posters like this everywhere <3 Loved it!

- Coco Chanel

My nails done by Rose <3 


The Crew! 

I want to wish Simona and Ida all the best and success on their new adventure. I am really excited for you guys because i know how passionate you are towards your craft. Hard work always pays off eventually, that's what i always say. Just stay humble, be grateful and stay true to yourself and you will go as far you can dream of.

Love you girls <3 

Me and my sis <3 (Day 2)

I hope we will see each other really soon! 


Check Out Blo Out Beauty Bar's Facebook Page 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti